- MICHELLE HIMES V. SOMATICS, LLC, No. 21-55517 (9th Cir. 2022) :: Justia
- Ninth Circuit Queries State High Court About Duty to Warn in Medical Products Cases (metnews.com)
- View on ECT Justice
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Class Action Filed
- ECT Litigation Update: Are Patients Being Warned of Brain Damage Risk?
- JD Supra: Ninth Circuit Asks California Supreme Court to Clarify the Causation Standard Applicable When the Learned Intermediary Doctrine Applies
Injured by ECT?
- Petition update · Comprehensive Neuropsych and Rehabilitation Assessments for ECT Recipients
- Litigation resources
- Report your injury to the FDA
More ECT Lawsuits
- Atze Akkerman and Elizabeth Akkerivian v. Mecta Corp
- Florida cardiologist claims he suffered brain damage from electroshock treatment in a $27 million medical malpractice case – Dadi v. Sharma (2016)
- Videotaped deposition of Robin Nicol- Atze Akkerman and Elizabeth Akkerman vs. Mecta Corporation, 2004
- Forensic Expert expert report sheds light on ECT’s lack of safety testing, treatment standards, and device makers’ effort to avoid legal consequences – Thelen, vs. Somatics, LLC, and Elektrika
- Over 100 Former ECT Patients Seek Legal Representation in England