The following are links to the unsuccessful ECT malpractice lawsuit, Dadi v. Sharma, 2016.
“I had a very good memory before. I practiced medicine. I had thousands of patients. I lost it all,” he said. “The memory loss. The isolation I feel because of my inability to interact with others. The inability to drive. I think the procedure caused brain damage and I feel it. Every day. Every day.”Shaul Dadi, Palm Beach Post
- Boynton cardiologist says electroshock damaged mind, seeks $27 million
- Psychiatrist Faces Trial over Claim Electroshock Therapy Damaged Cardiologist’s Brain
- Video of Dadi v. Sharma – Trial – 10/13/16 to 11/02/16 – Courtroom View Network
- Dadi v. Sharma | AMFS
- Doctor cleared of wrongdoing in suit over electroshock therapy | WPEC (cbs12.com)
- Doctor cleared in electroshock therapy case (wptv.com)